BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT
Here is the presentation
- 7th grade: Our level photo will be taken on Wednesday @ the Rock Garden at the beginning of lunch.
- MS student & teacher photos Tuesday – Thursday
For ET next Tuesday (August 30th), you will be presenting your “Advisory Name”, Picture or design and an accompanying skit/presentation/dance/performance/slide show that is directly relates to the “Advisory Name”.
- Whatever your advisory chooses to present, should be no longer than 3 minutes
- You will Monday, Tuesday & Thursday to prep for Tuesday’s ET.
- HAVE FUN!
Individually and then as a group, reflect on where you are now about the following:
- This year….What were some of your learning highlights?
- Academic highlights? Social highlights?
- Set a goal for this week. It can be any of the three!
One adult meets with a small group of students 3-4 times a week. This is especially important in 6th grade as they adjust to life in the MS
This provides students with: